Friday, July 20, 2018

Microsoft Office365

Let's be honest about it.

Apple office document apps sucks. Although, I am using Macbook 12-inch model as my personal laptop, I hate their office apps not because they are buggy or not user-friendly; but because of their limited adoption. Few people are using it (none of my friends and colleague uses it). I cannot use it in my work because people will curse me. There is only one instance where I used it, i.e. during our hackaton event. That's it. 

As expected, like any office worker; I am a regular user of Microsoft Office, i.e. word, powerpoint and excel. I bought office365 since it is cheaper and you always get the latest version. I am using it for 2 years now and my license will end August of this year (August 08, 2018 to be exact). I bought my last 2 licenses from lazada.com.ph for less than 2,000 pesos. As I don't want to lose my access to onedrive.com and office apps; I bought a new 1 year license from lazada.com.ph for 1,499 pesos inclusive of the shipping. 

I received the item after 5 days and installed it without any hiccup. Now, my office365 was extended for another year. 


I read from the comments that the price fluctuates from 800-ish to 1499 pesos. Maybe I should check it from time to time to be able to buy another license for much lower price.


Good packaging. Took a few days to deliver (maybe because it originated from their Mandaue storage facility?).




The box contains the 25-alphanumeric product key that you need to enter to your office365 account to activate. After successful activation, you will get a 1 year subscription for Microsoft office suite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keychron K1 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch

  This is very late review (see some dust in the box :-) ) When you are doing a lot of typing a good keyboard is a must. Laptop keyboard is ...