Sunday, November 4, 2018

Timex Easy Reader 40th Anniversary Edition

I found this one as I am browsing the web to look for a good and affordable watch. I read that most of the casual user prefer Timex easy reader as an everyday watch. The size is not big which will quitely slips through cuffs. The face is easy to read and indiglo is dependable companion during night or when the light is low. 
I checked www.amazon.com and found the 40th edition which I think is better that buying the non-edition model. The price is just right for people with shallow pocket like me. What I did not consider is the shipping which almost cost the same as the price! I am buying fromwww.amazon.com US and shipping the item to Philippines via www.my-shoppingbox.com. The reason why I forced to buy from www.amazon.com is because the Timex store in the Manila doesn't have yet the edition stock.

After a couple of weeks, I received the watch. It has a soft leather band with red keeper and red at the edge of the band which make it look a bit premium. The face is white with very easy to read arabic numbers. The hour and minute arms are black with second arm in red. The band has 18mm width which will look like a toy watch for anyone with a big arm. Luckily, my arm is small which is a good size for this watch. I think this watch will look stunning if I change the band to stainless.





At back of the watch is the 40th anniversary stamped into it.




Red color at the end of the band and 'T' on the crown.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Keychron K1 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch

  This is very late review (see some dust in the box :-) ) When you are doing a lot of typing a good keyboard is a must. Laptop keyboard is ...