Friday, November 2, 2018

Manual Coffee Grinder

As usual, lazada tempted me again to spend my hard earned cash. Looking at the site, I found something that I really wanted to own; a manual coffee grinder. Yes! A coofee grinder that I will enable me to brew freshly grinded coffee. I used to buy coffee beans from Starbucks and let them grind it. A 250 gms would last me more than 2 weeks. At the end of the second week, tastes start to change. It lacks the freshness of newky grinded coffee which what makes people crave for it.
To brew a fresh grinded coffee, you have to have a grinder. Electric ones cost more than 2 thousand! That is way beyond my budget. Luckily, I found an affordable alternative albeit manual.

The grinder cost 480 pesos including the shipping fee. I got it after a couple of days and used it immediately. It has ceramic ‘teeth’ and a crank which double as hand exercise machine. One full grinding is enough for 3 cups of coffee but for a lighter brewing, 5 cups I think.

So, for coffee lovers; it is one of the must haves to own.





Regular packaging, doesn't look expensive.













Cranking is easy but doing it for 3 - 5 minutes hurt a bit though.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Keychron K1 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch

  This is very late review (see some dust in the box :-) ) When you are doing a lot of typing a good keyboard is a must. Laptop keyboard is ...